Here are all the Audio related services that I can help you with:
- Recording: Location recording as well as traditional studio based recording engineer
- Mixing: Experienced in vast styles of mixing from Classical to Modern
- Editing: Music Editing for Film, Classical editing for Music, Band “tightening” or just plain vocal tuning for you project, I can cover all facets of editing for your project for the professional finish.
- Production: I can work with you in to realise and refine your vision for a project
- Mastering: The final step in the audio process. Whether it is for CD manufacture or MP3 distribution online, I can help with the final process to give your project the final 1%.
- Audio Consultancy: including DAW and computer system setups, software solutions, hardware recommendations
- Live Sound: Sympathetic Sound Reinforcement with an emphases on reinforcement rather than “make loud”
- Audio Tuition: Having lectured in Audio Engineering at Queeland Conservatorium (Griffith University) since 1997 as well as Queensland University of Technology teaching Audio Production, I have extensive experience in all facets of Audio Tuition. Whether it is one off tutorials or more of a conventional weekly-lesson, I can help.
- Post Production Audio for Television and Film. Foley, Sound Deisgn and Mixing
I am also a Certified MFiT Mastering Engineer for Apple iTunes distribution. Please contact me for further details
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.